Are you wondering where to buy CBD online? Well, the best advice is to do more research into what you want to buy and always put safety first when you shop CBD products online – whether you are buying supplement oil or skincare products.
This year has, so far, turned out to be pretty turbulent with the emergence of COVID-19. We’re asked to refrain from going to shops and markets where large groups of people gather and the virus can easily spread. This has forced most people to do almost all of their shopping online. You might not be able to go to a physical store to try out some CBD skincare products, but you can always head to online natural goods stores, hemp product stores, high end skincare brands or health and beauty supplement shops selling these products.
The Emergence of the Artisanal CBD Online Store
In addition to the more well-known shops that sell CBD and hemp products, artisanal CBD online stores seem to be popping up all over the place. It’s worth checking out these artisanal shops as they tend to focus on creating high quality, all-natural CBD products in strictly controlled environments. There may also be shops selling CBD products that does not even contain the stated amount of cannabidiol in them, so be careful.
Here’s our best tips on what to look for when you want to buy CBD skincare products online:
- The website should have a clean look and feel and clearly state what type of CBD skincare products they are selling
- Check that the CBD used in the products are sustainably sourced and organic
- See if they have a certificate of analysis or ask if you can see one. This will ensure that the concentration of CBD in the products have been lab-validated
- Read customer reviews and testimonials
- Check that their branding and labelling is on point. For certain products, FDA regulations require that the exact amount of CBD in the product needs to be stated, i.e. 250mg
If you are thinking of trying a cannabidiol product, shopping online is probably your best option, with more variety and convenience at the tip of your fingers.